So today is one of my busiest days this week. I came to school just before 6:30 AM (my brother was running late and we had to ride together today) for early band and then I started school at 7:25. After school is over at 2:25, I will head directly to the library for our bi-weekly TADA (Tigers Against Drugs and Alcohol) meeting, where I will stay until somewhere around 3 or 3:30 pm. After that, I will drive to the bank and hopefully be done in time to pick up my little sister from the bus stop so she does not have to walk home by herself. Shortly after dropping her off, I will drive to the Musgrave Unit of BBBS where I go each week to mentor a child! It's called Meal- Time Buddies, and my buddy's name is Leeajiah. She is hilarious and loves to talk. She's so much different than my buddy last year. She shares everything with me even though I've only been her buddy for two weeks. It's great getting to interact with someone younger than me and know that I'm making a difference in her seventh- grade life. After I eat dinner with her, I will leave at approximately 5:30, where I will the head back to the high school for the Homecoming practice. Everybody on Homecoming Court has to meet at 6 PM for practice for the assembly tomorrow! We also have the parade tomorrow and then the game and ceremony is on Friday!! I can't wait! :)
WORD COUNT: 256
No comments:
Post a Comment