Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Freewrite: March 30, 2011
[FIRST- I hate slow computers.] Anyways- I've been thinking a lot recently about college and exactly what I want to do with my life... I thought I had decided, but now I'm not so sure (again). I think I've probably changed my mind at least 10 times during high school... with more than half of those changes in the last year or two. I think I want to be a teacher. Yesterday I was in my FTA class with my fourth graders and I needed to take some pictures to give to Mrs. Hall, so we played "Stump the Teacher" and I helped them get started with relearning how to put words in order. It made me realize how much I truly enjoy it. I also found out that I am definitely going to be able to go on the Jeff City trip with them and even have my own little group to chaperone and supervise! I'm so excited! It will be like being a teacher and I can't wait:) WORD COUNT: 170
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment