I'm not sure what to write about. I guess I will write about how we only have 2 months left of school. Holy cow. It didn't hit me until yesterday when we were talking about our papers and everything else we have to do and someone said, "We have 8 weeks!". Yeah. That was scary. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal or that it would be frightening when I got closer to graduating. I was thinking it would be super exciting and liberating and... yeah, no. It doesn't feel like that. I am really starting to realize how close we are to the end of our 13 year journey and how much my life will change after high school. I'm still going to live at home, but I will be going to school somewhere completely new and different (MSU- yay!). I can't wait to be in college, but at the same time, I'm afraid I will be completely overwhelmed with everything. I'm starting a new job soon and I volunteered to help out with Lifehouse Crisis Maternity Home's first annual gala and I volunteer at BBBS each Wednesday and I'm going to school- AHHHH. Stress. I know that once I'm in college I will be able to choose the hours of my classes and such, but I'm afraid that I won't have time for anything (like volunteering and spending time with friends & family) besides work and school... Hopefully it isn't like that :)
WORD COUNT: 249
No comments:
Post a Comment