Today is Monday. Ugh. Mondays are my least favorite. I get to spend the weekend sleeping in late, but then I have to get up early to come to school. Gross. This weekend, however, was a lot of fun. On Friday night, I stayed home and did nothing. It was wonderful. Even though I could have gone out and done something, I really felt like just sitting at home with my family. My Saturday was kind of busy. In the morning, I went for a run and did my chores so that I could go into town with Lindsey for a few hours! We went to Anna Sophia's (really odd store) and then we went downtown and walked around. We are going prom dress shopping this weekend, so we decided that we would go to Gracie's Bridal and a few other places to look at dresses and get an idea of what we wanted. I found one that I absolutely fell in love with and she found one that she loved as well. Hers was a navy mermaid style dress that fit her perfectly. Mine was a white dress with a huge blue floral print across it. IT WAS GORGEOUS. The dress was a size 18, though, so I didn't get a true idea of exactly how poofy it would be, but it is the dress that I want to buy. However, at almost $350, it won't be coming home with me even though I want it to. I have to find a less expensive one. Oh well- shopping on Saturday got me and Lindsey really excited for this Saturday! On Saturday night, I babysat two boys. They live in a golf community, so the houses were fantastic. The boys were rowdy, but a lot of fun. I'm hoping to babysit them again sometime soon. On Sunday, my whole family came over for my Aunt's birthday. Cameron came over, too, and it was just a wonderful day :)
WORD COUNT: 328
No comments:
Post a Comment