Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Freewrite: April 13, 2011

I am so tired. It's way too early to be in a class where I have to think. If I could create my dream job, I would teach, but it wouldn't start early. We would start at 9 AM and be done by 2 or 3 PM. That would be great. I really want to come back to and teach at Willard, however, so that won't happen. I also want to live in Willard. Thankfully Cameron does, too, so there won't have to be any fighting about that. When I'm in college, I want to live in Springfield, but not downtown, and not on a super busy street. My dream house would be in Willard. It would be 3000 or 4000 square feet- big, I know, but I want at least 4 kids. I want my house to be on some acreage, but I don't want to own a farm. I don't want chickens, cows, or pigs. Ducks would be okay, however :) The kitchen would be huge, and the house would be open concept. There would be a library for all my books, and a big playroom and tons of bedrooms for the kids. The backyard would have a treehouse and a hammock and a porch swing on my wrap-around porch. There would be a play yard for the kids, a pool, and a jacuzzi. I want to take care of foster kids, so the house would always be loud. I want to always have family and friends over, so that the house is never empty. I would love for it to look modern, but cozy. Simple, clean lines with bright colors and beautiful woodwork. My house would look like a 1930s home. Gorgeous, but big. Not small. :) WORD COUNT: 290

No comments:

Post a Comment