So, today I got an envelope in band. I wasn't sure what it was, but I was kind of hoping it was my invitation to scholarship night next week because it is supposed to have something in it about a local scholarship I may have gotten. Which would be fantastic. But... it wasn't. I opened it to find that I had been nominated for prom court!! I'm so excited! I loved being on homecoming court (and becoming Queen wasn't bad either :P ), but prom court is something completely different because both a Queen AND King will be crowned! And Cameron got nominated for King!! I was hoping it would happen like this :) But I'm also excited because the people I know that are on it are great people! Myranda Lea, Garrett Holle, and Lucas Peterson are the others I know about so far, so I know that we should have a great prom court this year! Also, they are doing a Prince/Princess thing for the juniors... and my brother was nominated for that as well! It could be a family affair :) but I will be proud to have been nominated to the court no matter what because it is really an honor and I have so many memories from homecoming and courtwarming, so prom will just be another great thing! :) :) :) On another note, tonight is our last concert band concert... I'm not too sad about that, but at the same time, it's kind of depressing knowing that this is the last one I will play in :/ Only 16 days of school left!!!
Oh- 47 months we have been together (that's 3 years and 11 months) :)
WORD COUNT: 283
No comments:
Post a Comment