So, today, I'm going to talk about the English project I'm considering doing next semester. We have to do these big research paper project things, and I'm not very good at deciding topics/themes/purposes so I'm going to try to work on that. We are supposed to choose something that is important to us and that we want to write about and work on. Some things I'm really passionate about are teaching, kids, photography, and reading. Somehow, I'd like to put all of these together into one. I love taking pictures, so I was thinking about making a collage-type thing of my 4th grade class over at Willard North. I want to do an individual profile of each child with pictures of them doing their favorite things. I would also like to write about each child and their interests and views on things adults think are important. Something about how to solve big problems in the world (poverty, sickness, etc.) and maybe some goofy questions like their favorite things and about their friends and other things like that so that people can get to know them. Obviously I will have to have their parents' permission for this, and I'm fine with that. I am just not sure how to make this into a research paper. I would love to somehow just write about each of the kids, but at the same time, I don't think that is enough for a 10-page plus paper. I think it would also be cool to do something with teaching. I'm not sure what yet, but I really enjoy working with the kids, and I really enjoy seeing their faces light up. I would love to incorporate that in there as well. Maybe I could do something with teaching styles and learning methods? I think it would be interesting to research the different ways kids learn and how different teaching styles can affect that because I think learning about how your class learns is important so that you can teach as efficiently as possible. I think I could possibly incorporate that into my profiles somehow. This is a good start :)
WORD COUNT: 355
No comments:
Post a Comment