My cousin came here from LA this weekend! It was a surprise visit. Me and my brother got home from the band banquet around 9 PM and he was sitting in the living room. My parents had been acting kind of antsy and wanted us to be home ASAP so we nknew something was up. We were discussing what it could be in the car beforehand and we decided it was probably that he was coming to visit- we were right! He came for his birthday, which is today. He was here back in the spring, and my family misses him a lot, so he tries to come out a few times a year. On Saturday, we just hung out at my house, and then yesterday we all went to Incredible Pizza Company. It was so much fun! We played laser tag twice- I got second the first time and first the second time- it was a blast. We always have a lot of fun when he is here. While he was at our house yesterday, we started discussing future plans and college and things like that and he brought up his college experience. He went to school in Florida to study entertainment business- he works for a company that makes sounds for movies. Anyways, he was talking about their business and interning and he brought up the fact that I could come intern with them next summer before I went to college if I wanted to. I told him that I wasn't going into anything that his business would help me with, but he assured me it would be a lot of fun- and as I thought about it more, it would be! He lives in a busy city, something I have never experienced before. He meets movie stars all the time. I would get to run errands for Adam Sandler and people like that! Insane! I know it sounds kind of stupid, but at the same time, I think it would be one of the coolest things ever... I might just talk to my parents about going there for a month or so next summer! :)
WORD COUNT: 357
No comments:
Post a Comment