Times in my life where I have felt joy:
- The days when my siblings were born
- When my cousin got married
- The day I found out my cousin was pregnant with her first daughter, Cylee
- The day I found out she was pregnant with her second daughter, Gabee
- The days each of them were born
- The day Gabee got to come home
- The days I got to see Gabee at the hospital and at home for the first time
- The day I made percussion in sixth grade
- The day I made drumline
- The day when I found out I would be the only girl in drumline for the 2010- 2011 season
- The day I was asked out by Cameron
- The day Cameron told me loved me
- The first time we kissed
- When our family got our dog, Polar, and our dog, Jesse 9 years later
- The day we got Jenna back
- Everytime I get to see Cylee interact with everyone
- Watching Cylee grow up
- Seeing Gabee grow bigger and stronger everyday
- Getting to work on Black Friday!
- Getting a job besides in Willard
- Getting accepted to MSU
- Getting a $5,000 scholarship to MSU
- Realizing I want to teach
- Cadet teaching at Willard North
- Realizing that teaching makes me really happy
- Figuring out that all I really want is the typical dream- college, marriage, house, kids, dog, etc. :)
WORD COUNT: 254
No comments:
Post a Comment